Monday, June 1, 2009

Olivia's First Bath

I feel like such a slacker. I haven't gotten new pictures up here in forever. Plus, I am just now posting about her first bath, and it was like a week ago. And her gross little belly button thing already fell off so she has had her second bath, in the sink this time. But better late than never!

Olivia is not a fan of being naked. She is the most content little baby, even more so than Ella was. But just watch out when you go to change her diaper or give her a bath, she will yell at you the whole time!

She still has her diaper on, so all is okay with the world.

"Oh my goodness - What are you doing to me mommy!"

"Hmmmmm...this head massage thing isn't so bad."

All snuggled up cozy in her jammies.



I think I posted the only three happy pictures from that experience. The other twenty photos are just more like the second shot, just from different angles. Poor thing - I didn't realize it was going to be such torture!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is so cute, I hope she gets more comfortable with her bath for you though! I think that she has the same paci that Abby does ;)