Monday, April 27, 2009

Aidan quote

This morning when Aidan woke up, he came running into our room and said, "Daddy, my hand has sparkles in the bone!" I am guessing he had been laying on his hand, his hand fell asleep and he had that tingly sensation as the blood flow returns to normal. But what a cute way for a three year old to express it!

We had a pretty low key day otherwise. I forgot to sign Aidan up for swim lessons and the lessons were full 2 minutes after registration started. I feel bad I forgot, it is just so frustrating getting into any programs here in Ankeny. Oh well. Then most of the morning we spent playing under a blanket tent I made. As you can see below, they seemed to like it!



Then Daddy came home early from work, which was awesome. We like it when he gets to spend extra time with us. Plus I was able to get a lot of cleaning and organizing done in the family room. Getting so close to having this place in shape to sell!

I have an ultrasound in the morning to make sure Bunny Giraffe is growing okay and the fluid level is still good. I have been measuring small since 31 weeks so they want to check things out. I am at 37 1/2 weeks now, so it should be really interesting to see an ultrasound with this big of baby! Aidan and Ella are both going with us so wish us luck they cooperate. Aidan is really excited to see Bunny Giraffe on a little TV. Hopefully he is able to tell what things are. A little TV was the closest thing I could come up with to describe what he would see the baby on. So I am sure he thinks it will look just like the babies he sees on actual TV. We'll let you know how all that goes tomorrow!

Have a good night!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: