Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a couple random pictures

I know I have been a little slow at getting new pictures of the kids up here lately. I am in the process of setting up a new blog where I can share my activities that I do with the kids with other parents out there looking for fun activities to do with their kids, and this site has taken to the back burner. So I apologise for not having much new on the kids on this one. Plus, we haven't done anything really noteworthy lately, so here are just a few random pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Aidan painting "Barack Obama and the United States" while we watched the inauguration.

He said he wasn't tired at nap time so I said he could just have quiet time in his room reading books. I checked on him about 10 minutes later and this is how I found him, with the overhead lights on, book open in his lap. He always seems to fall asleep in the most interesting places and positions.

My sweet little girl after crawling under her crib to find a paci she had dropped.

Making Daddy's Happy Birthday sign.



Daddy and the kiddos. They were all in Cardinals apparel so I tried to get a picture of it, but Ella is covering Aaron's logo and both kids are sitting so you can't see the logo on their matching pants. Oh well. Try again another day. :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: