Monday, February 9, 2009

Cute Smiles

Seriously, how cute is this little girl. I just can't get enough of her little grin. And she has added an adorable giggle to go with it. And while she is not as verbal as Aidan was at this age, she is starting to catch up. He had about 30 words and 30 signs at 15 months. I need to sit down and write all of Ella's words and signs as she will be 15 months eleven days from now. But it seems like she is adding a new sign to a song, or a new word each day. Her favorite word is "up" as in "pick me up!", and how can you resist that face!

This is an outfit I wore when I was her age. She is so stinkin' cute!

Love her smiles!

Aidan of course has an adorable smile of his own, though most of his "cheeses" these days end up with his eyes shut tight.

Example number 2 of squinty eyed Aidan at the Science Center.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: