Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swimming in the backyard

This morning we went to a new park and met some children and moms from our church. They have "Moms at the park" every Tuesday morning at various parks around town, but this was the first day that it was nice enough that everyone was able to go. We had a good time meeting some new people and discovering a great new playground!

On the way home I decided to stop at Walmart to buy a little plastic pool since it was getting a pretty toasty outside. We had an awesome time splashing around. Aidan used the new pool and I just put Ella in a little tub mom and dad used with me when I was little. I thought it might be easier for her to sit up in the tiny tub, and it allowed Aidan more opportunity to splash big splashes! They had a great time, as you can see. Hope everyone is having a good week and is keeping dry amidst all the flooding.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to chuckle out loud at the expressions on the kids' faces. Just like the three of you playing in a pool. MOM

Unknown said...

This is just too cute! I hope you can enjoy many more days like this one....less rain-more sun :)