Friday, May 27, 2011

Tulip Time!

I am way behind on my blogging. Let's see how far I can get caught up today!

Starting with - Tulip Time!
We had a good day down in Pella earlier in May. We have only been to Tulip Time once before and that was 3 years ago. Either something came up or the weather was horrible the last three years, so we were excited that the weather decided to be nice enough we could go down this year. Grandma Van and her friend Mary Ellen met us down there, which was a lot of help managing the three kids. I don't have a ton of pictures from the day and we weren't even able to stay for the parade this year. Dad had his surgery the very next day so I still needed to get these guys home and then drive to Cedar Rapids. A lot of driving for me in one day, but totally worth it. Pella is just a beautiful town and even more beautiful at Tulip Time!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: