Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What happened Livi?

As we were getting packed up to leave Grandma and Papa Van's house a couple weeks ago, I had taken Livi's high chair off the kitchen chair and put in down on the ground. I was going to get it packed up, but she sometimes likes to sit in it on the ground, so I let her for a little bit. The little weirdo buckled herself in and put the tray on. Still, okay, whatever. Then I hear her saying, "Mom! Mom!". But wasn't too quick to get over to her as she didn't sound very distressed and she had done all the trapping to herself. Papa looks down at her and starts chuckling, as obviously she was in a bit more of a predicament now.



And of course, as any good mom would, I grabbed the camera and took a picture of the funny bunny before setting her free. :)

No comments: