Monday, October 19, 2009

Olivia's 5 month pictures

I actually took her 5 month Yadi pictures on her 5 month birthday! Yeah me! And since she is just so stinkin' cute, I could not decide which four to post (blogger lets you post 4 initially, and then you have to upload more after you get the post started). And they weren't fitting nicely into a collage to suit my delicate artistic sensibilities, so you get nine separate photographs. Hope you don't mind! :)


Olivia is sitting up pretty well on her own. She can sit for quite awhile before she topples over. She is not too interested in learning to roll over though. She has rolled from her tummy to back awhile ago, but not lately. Today she almost went over from her back to her tummy but gave up at the end. Oh well. I have two other noisy mobile little people running around here. She can just stay happy in one place as long as she wants!




It looks like both Olivia and Yadi bear are inspecting her feet in this picture. She very much likes her feet. :)





1 comment:

roduns said...

I don't think she can get any cuter, and then she does! Love these updates!