Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun in a Box!

As we are preparing for baby girl's arrival, I finally took the new infant car seat out of the box to be installed in the van. I let Aidan and Ella play with the empty box - it was a BIG hit!

PEEK!

Aidan made himself quite cozy with blankets, pillows, and of course - SHORTY!

At this particular moment they were not fighting over who got to be in the box. This was not the case for most of the afternoon. ;)



Oh, I have also added two polls to the right if anyone would like to guess when Bunny Giraffe will decide to make her first appearance. You can also leave a comment after this post if you would like to take credit for your guess! ;)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amy! I picked May 14 because truly fantastic people tend to be born on that day! :) Love you!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm voting the 12th. I have that day off work and can come visit then :) How come you didn't offer any days AFTER the 16th? :) ha ha

Carrie

Eric and Karen said...

My vote is for May 12th! Can't wait to meet her!!

Sarah said...

Ok, so why do the choices stop at your due date?????????? You lucky lady you ;) (I want to add a poll now too)