Friday, October 31, 2008

Segment on Oprah

Okay, so this has nothing to do with my family. But I wanted to share this video that was on Oprah the other day. Some of you may have seen it. It is also on You-Tube. It is titled 99 Balloons and is about a little boy that was born with Trisomy 18 and was not expected to live at all. I will warn you if you choose to watch the clip you will bawl. I can't keep myself away from watching it for some reason. It is such a beautiful dedication to this little baby's life. It just makes me really appreciate my beautiful healthy children and I know it will move you too.

Today Oprah had the mom and dad on again to see their new baby girl, Hazel, who was born perfectly healthy and is doing well. :) So happy for their beautiful little family.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ok so I know you warned me about the fact that I would cry but I was just a little teary until day 99 when the tears just gushed from my eyes and my nose wouldn't stop running. That was the most special thing I have seen. I can't imagine the strenght and love it took to make that video.