Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jack the Jack-O-Lantern



I know, I know, we are not creative with the naming of the pumpkin, nor with the style of the pumpkin face. But at least it was better than naming it Pumpkin! And Aidan requested a happy face pumpkin! I had a good time carving the pumpkin out on the deck this afternoon with the kids. They didn't really like the gooey innards, so I got to do all the work, but Aidan colored it with markers and thought it was really fun. We did put it on the front porch but had to move it to the back porch so Aidan could see Jack's face and wave to him. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute!! I still haven't gotten a big pumpkin for Connor. We went to a pumpkin patch with Lily and Papa and he picked out one of the tiny ones!! He did get to help carve one at school and they got to roast the pumpkin seeds and try them! They were very yummy :)