Friday, August 15, 2008

The Potty Training Chronicles: Day 2

Today went pretty well. He was only successful once today, but he also only had about 4-5 accidents, so I don't know if he is trying to hold it or what. His one success was this evening after sitting on the toilet for AN HOUR AND A HALF! I think he stopped himself a couple times cause he got the look on his face and then nothing happened and then I asked him if he had to go and he got mad and told me no. I think he could have gone a couple more times this morning, but he had an accident literally 2 minutes before I was going to take him upstairs again. Oh well. He is really excited to go get a sticker when he stays dry and loves drawing on his dry erase board while he is sitting on the toilet. Tonight we were writing a ton of different names on the board and he memorized where like 20 different names were on the board and could tell me what they all were. I joked with Aaron that I not only potty trained him today, but also taught him to read! So advanced. :) On to day three....

2 comments:

Eric and Karen said...

Way to go Aidan! Keep making mommy proud! :)

roduns said...

Go Aidan Go!

Um, I can't imagine sitting on the toilet for over an hour. What a good boy!