Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playdough Recipe

Sorry, no pictures of the kiddos to share. It has been a very busy weekend. I had a ton of fun last night at Emilie's Bachelorette Party (I hope Emilie did too!!!!), then both Aaron and I worked in the church nursery this morning (yes, Aaron survived), and then the kids and I went to my friend Kim's daughter Reagan's first birthday party. So busy but so fun! No potty training today as we were never home, we'll get back to that tomorrow.

I just wanted to share a play dough recipe with some of the mom's that read this - or if you are a grown-up that enjoys play dough. :) I hate the smell of play dough usually, and I have a daughter who puts everything in her mouth. So I did a Google search for edible play dough and found this one that is super easy and smells so nice. Plus, I had all the ingredients at home already, which means you probably do too (I am not much of a cook so my kitchen is not well stocked). Let me know if it works for you too!

Kool-Aid Play dough

1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
3 tsp cream of tartar
1 pkg. Kool-Aid
1 cup water
1 TBSP cooking oil

- Mix dry ingredients
- Slowly add water mixed with oil and stir over medium heat until it thickens to a dough
- Knead on counter
- Can be stored for 6 months
- Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

roduns said...

I will definitely try this for Ethan! Thanks!