Monday, January 11, 2010

Random cuteness

The other day we had Ella's car seat inside because of some switching between the van and car. Ella pulled her car seat over to the train table, plopped down, kicked her feet up, grabbed the controller and started up the Geo Trax. It was hilarious!

So I lost another kid. When I went into the kitchen Olivia was in the middle of the room. A minute later I heard her start fussing. I go back into the living room to see what she needs. Could not find her. She fussed again and I followed the noise to here.

She has crawled over to the train table, and then somehow underneath it. Obviously got stuck and couldn't figure out how to get back out. What a sweetie.

All three of our little peeps drumming away on Grandma Van's tin canisters. They were really going to town. Hope they didn't put too many dents in them mom!


1 comment:

roduns said...

a day in the life!! cute pictures!