Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A completed project!

So I started digging out this ugly rock landscaping last summer, but didn't get very far with it. Little by little we have slowly been sending buckets of rocks home with Aaron's parents (I think they are tossing them on their gravel drive). We finally made the final push and finished the project these last few days. And when I say we, I mean Aaron. He was such a trooper getting it all done, including finishing the last bit of lattice work under the stairs (the lattice replacement project starting last spring I believe!) I know, we are slackers, but only because we have no idea what we are doing and hate not being able to do things the right way or have a perfect finished project. We fear failure in our home improvement projects since we have no skills, so it is hard for us to work on them. Anyway, I am very happy with the finished product and hopefully the buyers looking at our house will like it too!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: