Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

The kids have been having a lot of fun playing dress-up lately. Here are some of my favorites:

Ella as Yoda. Remember another little person as Yoda a couple years ago?

This has been Aidan's favorite outfit. He loves the flippers (I think I got them at TJ Max for like a dollar even before we had kids, thinking they would be fun for dress-up some day - good investment!). Apparently he is an underwater doctor. Notice the snorkel, doctor's coat and scrub pants, stethoscope, and flippers. I believe he was taking care of some jellyfish in this picture. :)

Ella, also ready for a beach adventure. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aidan was taken care of an octopus who had a sore arm. He then went on to care for a squid(his idea).Grandma V.

Anonymous said...

change taken to taking in the previous comment.